Helping you to achieve your financial goals
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ with investments because everyone has different aspirations for their money, whether it’s saving for retirement, generating cash flow or buying a new home.
At Total Life, we take the time to talk to you so we can understand your individual circumstances and goals. We consider your attitude to risk and investment timeframe so we can provide personalised advice and recommendations, then implement the right investment strategy for you to meet your future objectives.
Protecting your future
Knowing how to secure your financial well-being is one of the most important things you’ll need in life. Investing is putting your money to work to create income or grow your wealth. It’s about developing a plan (or investment strategy) that will help you move through different life stages.
And it starts with setting some goals
Before you invest, it’s important to set realistic goals. Take the time to work out why you’re investing, how much you have to invest, and when you need a return. Once you have these foundations in place, it’s easier to make decisions about your investment strategy.
We can help you choose investment options that fit with the direction you’ve set, and start on the path to achieving your financial goals.
As things change, we can help you
You will have different financial needs at different life stages. Marriage, a baby, a move, an inheritance or a divorce can have a major impact on your lifestyle and financial goals.
We can help you work out the most effective investment strategies so you can:
- Establish your goals and financial plan
- Build wealth and accumulate assets
- Maximize and protect your wealth
- Consolidate wealth for the future
- Reap the rewards and enjoy the life you want
Need help? Contact us today
KiwiSaver is an easy way for you to save for your retirement – you contribute, your employer contributes and the Government contributes*. It all adds up to a total that could be more that you could save on your own.
Look after your future with the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme
Whether you’re thinking about retirement or saving for your first home, we can help you manage, grow and maximise your savings with the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme.
AMP have been providing retirement savings solutions and advice to New Zealanders since 1854. They are a Government-appointment KiwiSaver default provider. By choosing AMP, you can be sure that your savings will receive the special attention that comes from years of experience.
Three reasons to feel comfortable with the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme
1. Keeping it simple. With the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme, your savings can be invested in the Lifesteps Investment Programme. This innovative programme automatically allocates your investment to the fund that corresponds with your age over time.
2. Keeping it flexible. Want to choose your own investment fund? The AMP KiwiSaver Scheme has 27 funds which means you’re free to find one that suits you providing flexible investment fund choices at every stage of your life.
3. 24/7 view of your account. You can monitor and manage your AMP KiwiSaver Scheme account anytime with their online services, My AMP and the My AMP app. Get the app here: https://www.amp.co.nz/amp/my-amp-app
Your KiwiSaver contributions will form the foundation of your retirement savings and at AMP South we are here to help you through this journey by providing:
- Advice on how KiwiSaver works and how you can use it
- Information to help you plan for your retirement and financial goals
- Advice about how KiwiSaver can help you buy your first home
- Advice about how to invest within KiwiSaver to get the best outcome for you
For more information, download a copy of the AMP KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Update Booklet, which have been lodged on the Scheme's offers register entry at https://www.companiesoffice.govt.nz/disclose.
A disclosure statement is available from your adviser, on request and free of charge